Is Exetel having Huge Problems !?

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
blanes

Is Exetel having Huge Problems !?

Post by blanes » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Well it is now one full week since I contacted Exetel by email about the fact my mobile numbers are still connected / active and I have been billed in error for another month, after I had successfully ported away all 3 mobile numbers to Amaysim before the end of the last billing month ( 4 days is sufficient time and Amaysim reconnected me very quickly with 2 days to spare).

In that time I have had one reply from Billing "we have forwarded your email to provisioning" and no other reply despite several follow up emails from myself to clarify the problem.

Only after posting here on the forum :- viewtopic.php?f=59&t=40993 and sending a PM did I get some acknowledgement which was a support ticket opened with kind assistance of the forum staff.

Now I am just waiting for someone in Provisioning to get to this... judging by the delay I can only guess that there is some big problems at Exetel... I am sorry guys but this is really below standard & unacceptable to leave a customer hanging for a full week now without any communication whatsoever. :roll:

I would like to say I have been a customer since 2008 and always very happy with the excellent service I have received, my broadband and phone line account is still with Exetel and I only took my 3 mobile phone plans away because the new plans offered were not what I wanted or needed.

Until this problem I rated Exetel very highly for customer service ... but now ? :oops:

Please can someone get onto this matter asap and sort it out as it should be simple and my money needs to be deposited back to my account :?

Thank You, mark

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Is Exetel having Huge Problems !?

Post by KavindaS » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

blanes wrote:Well it is now one full week since I contacted Exetel by email about the fact my mobile numbers are still connected / active and I have been billed in error for another month, after I had successfully ported away all 3 mobile numbers to Amaysim before the end of the last billing month ( 4 days is sufficient time and Amaysim reconnected me very quickly with 2 days to spare).

In that time I have had one reply from Billing "we have forwarded your email to provisioning" and no other reply despite several follow up emails from myself to clarify the problem.

Only after posting here on the forum :- viewtopic.php?f=59&t=40993 and sending a PM did I get some acknowledgement which was a support ticket opened with kind assistance of the forum staff.

Now I am just waiting for someone in Provisioning to get to this... judging by the delay I can only guess that there is some big problems at Exetel... I am sorry guys but this is really below standard & unacceptable to leave a customer hanging for a full week now without any communication whatsoever. :roll:

I would like to say I have been a customer since 2008 and always very happy with the excellent service I have received, my broadband and phone line account is still with Exetel and I only took my 3 mobile phone plans away because the new plans offered were not what I wanted or needed.

Until this problem I rated Exetel very highly for customer service ... but now ? :oops:

Please can someone get onto this matter asap and sort it out as it should be simple and my money needs to be deposited back to my account :?

Thank You, mark
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. However your issue has been escalated with the provisioning department under the Ticket ID: 7997823. I will get them to check this tomorrow and update you.

blanes

Post by blanes » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks Kumudh, I saw that and very much appreciate your help.
It has been several days since you raised that ticket and I felt someone should have replied by now at least to acknowledge the situation.

I do hope it is sorted quickly now.

cheers, mark 8)

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Post by KavindaS » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 pm

blanes wrote:Thanks Kumudh, I saw that and very much appreciate your help.
It has been several days since you raised that ticket and I felt someone should have replied by now at least to acknowledge the situation.

I do hope it is sorted quickly now.

cheers, mark 8)
Hi Mark,

Kumudh has already escalated this and someone from provisioning department will update you. :)

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 pm

blanes wrote:Is Exetel having Huge Problems !?
Yes, I think so.
blanes wrote:Well it is now one full week since I contacted Exetel by email about the fact my mobile numbers are still connected / active and I have been billed in error for another month, after I had successfully ported away all 3 mobile numbers to Amaysim before the end of the last billing month ( 4 days is sufficient time and Amaysim reconnected me very quickly with 2 days to spare).
Exact same thing happened to me, my posts (which I see you have read) are at viewtopic.php?p=309837#p309837 and viewtopic.php?f=289&t=41138 is a new thread which seems related in terms of Exetel's slow response in follow-ups
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au