Any plans for better mobile phone plans?

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
swampwallaby

Any plans for better mobile phone plans?

Post by swampwallaby » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Any plans for better value phone plans in the near future. Have just ported one of my 4 services to a much better and far more flexible solution from another vendor and am thinking I will have to do the same with my other 3. 500Mb of data for $20 a month or 1Gb for $30 is a joke in this day and age.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Any plans for better mobile phone plans?

Post by nicoler » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

swampwallaby wrote:Any plans for better value phone plans in the near future. Have just ported one of my 4 services to a much better and far more flexible solution from another vendor and am thinking I will have to do the same with my other 3. 500Mb of data for $20 a month or 1Gb for $30 is a joke in this day and age.
We currently do not have any information with regard to new plans been introduced in the near future. However, if you wish to further discuss suitable plan options kindly PM your service number with Exetel.

swampwallaby

Post by swampwallaby » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:11 pm

If you have a plan with 2.5Gb of data, medium text and light call usage for under $30 a month, then we can talk, otherwise I don't see the point 8)

natashaf
Exetel Staff

Post by natashaf » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately we are unable to meet your requirements, the best deal that we could provide is Exe Sim Value which provides 1GB, 600 min of calls for $29.99.

Regards,

Natasha F

swampwallaby

Post by swampwallaby » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:46 pm

No worries, I was just joshing with you anyway. I have already decided to move my other 3 services over.

I've been with Exetel from the very early days and once upon a time it was an innovative provider with low-cost excellent value plans.

Unfortunately, it's now one of the dinosaurs offering inflexible, low-value plans.

I'll be keeping my ADSL with Exetel, but will be changing my phones over to a plan for $30/month that gives 500 minutes of calls and 2.5Gb per month with excess data charges of $15/Gb, not Exetel's outrageous $50 per Gb. It's even cheaper per month if I use less. :arrow:

natashaf
Exetel Staff

Post by natashaf » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi,

We certainly do understand your concern but with regret we are informing that this is the best we could offer.

We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Natasha F

chaase

Post by chaase » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Exetel, you need mobile plans esp for businesses that have more than 3GB than charge $50/ additional GB.

All of the other providers have 5GB plans. Even Telstra is offering 1 GB /$10 data packs.

I dont want to move but it's getting to the point I will need to consider it for our three business services.

Thank you

natashaf
Exetel Staff

Post by natashaf » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi,

We do understand your concern, however at the moment we do not have any plans of bringing new mobile options. If new options are available the members facilities will be updated.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Natasha F

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am

What about now? Any plans to amend your mobile plans? They're getting quite old...

Your ExeSim Plus plan is $49 for 3GB.

Telstra have a month to month $50 plan with 5GB given.

Thanks,

T.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 am

thomashouseman wrote:What about now? Any plans to amend your mobile plans? They're getting quite old...

Your ExeSim Plus plan is $49 for 3GB.

Telstra have a month to month $50 plan with 5GB given.

Thanks,

T.
Hi,
We currently do not have any information with regard to introducing new plans in the near future. However, if new plans are introduced these options will be made available in your members area.

Regards
Nicole