Change of Plan not implemented

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Post Reply
Lawrie
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm
Location: Unanderra

Change of Plan not implemented

Post by Lawrie » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 pm

I requested a change of plan for one of my mobile phones in August that I thought would come into play on September 1st, but the change has not been implemented.

My User Facilities, Change Plan page for that phone lists that there is a change of plan requested
"You have already requested for a Plan Change."
"Requested Date and Time: 2015-08-29 10:51:21"

Can Exetel please help me with this?

Lawrie

angelos
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by angelos » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Lawrie wrote:I requested a change of plan for one of my mobile phones in August that I thought would come into play on September 1st, but the change has not been implemented.

My User Facilities, Change Plan page for that phone lists that there is a change of plan requested
"You have already requested for a Plan Change."
"Requested Date and Time: 2015-08-29 10:51:21"

Can Exetel please help me with this?

Lawrie
Please PM me your service number so I can look into this.

angelos
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by angelos » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:45 pm

PM received. I have requested our Sales team to look into this further.

Your reference number is 9400860.

Lawrie
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm
Location: Unanderra

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by Lawrie » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:26 pm

thanks muchly :-)

Lawrie
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm
Location: Unanderra

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by Lawrie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 pm

This issue has not been addressed to my satisfaction.
I was told that nothing could be done then I was told yes it would be looked after, but nothing has been done and now my emails to residential sales are not being replied to.
What do I have to do?

Lawrie

angelos
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by angelos » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:35 am

Lawrie wrote:This issue has not been addressed to my satisfaction.
I was told that nothing could be done then I was told yes it would be looked after, but nothing has been done and now my emails to residential sales are not being replied to.
What do I have to do?

Lawrie
For some reason your replies have gone through a different ticket ID to what I have mentioned above. (9400859)

I have forwarded the other ticket through to our Sales team to investigate further. They should get back to you soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Lawrie
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm
Location: Unanderra

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by Lawrie » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:45 am

I had a call from Exetel yesterday and follow up emails to assure me that my Change of Plan will go ahead at the end of this month and will be back dated to when I first requested it.
Thank you Exetel you have restored my faith in your Brand.
On top of this, it was brought to my attention that new mobile phone plans have now been introduced this week, and I will be updating the rest of my family to these as soon as possible!!!!

Lawrie

devindag
Exetel Staff
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Change of Plan not implemented

Post by devindag » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:55 am

Lawrie wrote:I had a call from Exetel yesterday and follow up emails to assure me that my Change of Plan will go ahead at the end of this month and will be back dated to when I first requested it.
Thank you Exetel you have restored my faith in your Brand.
On top of this, it was brought to my attention that new mobile phone plans have now been introduced this week, and I will be updating the rest of my family to these as soon as possible!!!!

Lawrie
Thats great news. Please get back to us if you require further assistance. :D

Post Reply