MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Post Reply
Brooksy
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Location: NSW

MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by Brooksy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:18 am

I have 3 numbers registered to my account, an iPhone and 2 Androids. None of these phone can either send or (99% of the time) receive MMS messages. This has been a problem for quite sometime now and over Christmas was pretty darn awful. I originally put it down to network congestion, but apparently this is not the case.

Have reset all the phones, have even tried that NZ site (unlockit) with no result.
Can all three phones be investigated please.

devindag
Exetel Staff
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by devindag » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Brooksy wrote:I have 3 numbers registered to my account, an iPhone and 2 Androids. None of these phone can either send or (99% of the time) receive MMS messages. This has been a problem for quite sometime now and over Christmas was pretty darn awful. I originally put it down to network congestion, but apparently this is not the case.

Have reset all the phones, have even tried that NZ site (unlockit) with no result.
Can all three phones be investigated please.
we will look in to this and get back to you this shortly.

Exetel apologize for the inconvenience caused.

devindag
Exetel Staff
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by devindag » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi Ian,

Please note that an email has been sent to your nominated email account under reference number 9801746.

Kindly respond to that email via the same email thread to assist you further.

Brooksy
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Location: NSW

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by Brooksy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:17 am

devindag wrote:Hi Ian,

Please note that an email has been sent to your nominated email account under reference number 9801746.

Kindly respond to that email via the same email thread to assist you further.
Done.

devindag
Exetel Staff
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by devindag » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:13 pm

We will look in to this and respond to you via the same email

Brooksy
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Location: NSW

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by Brooksy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:32 am

WHAT A BLOODY CROCK!!!

Weeks gone by, email after email of the same denialist garbage!! "We've done this, we've done that....." Each time I ask a simple question you basically say that it is our fault, mms stopped working and it is our fault!!! Utter garbage. We have not changed anything on any of our phones!!!

And things get WORSE!!! Now I cannot send sms messages from my iPhone..... Things are getting worse, NOT better!!

The only thing to change is the total number of BS emails and the number of days since would could send mms messages, and declining service to my phones!!!!

Is there any competence in the support area, I'm sure there are no PROFESSIONAL Engineers.

Next stop - Telecommunications Ombedsman

This is woeful. To get any help/support, it appears one must scream, shout, abuse then accuse. NOT GOOD enough!!!

angelos
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by angelos » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Let me take a look at this.

angelos
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by angelos » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Can you try restarting your phones and check if the issue persists? Check both SMS and MMS

Brooksy
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Location: NSW

Re: MMS problems - 3 phones on my account

Post by Brooksy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:25 am

angelos wrote:Can you try restarting your phones and check if the issue persists? Check both SMS and MMS
Thank you AngeloS.

Post Reply