Incorrect billing on ExeSim Saver plan

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
daptokid

Incorrect billing on ExeSim Saver plan

Post by daptokid » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:50 am

Is anyone else experiencing incorrect billing on an ExeSim Saver plan that has not yet been addressed by Exetel? In my case I have one landline and three mobile services all on the same account and I find that I am being billed for those calls made from the ExeSim Saver mobiles (2 of which in my case) to any of the other numbers on the same account. This is in direct contradiction to the terms of the plan as stated on Exetel's website as per below

Unlimited(4) National Calls to your Exetel on account mobiles & landlines (5)
(4) Exetel Mobile Acceptable use policy applies.
(5) All Exetel Mobiles, PSTN Phone Lines & VoIP services must be on same master account as the ExeSim Saver services making the unlimited Free Calls. Free Calls to Exetel Sales & Support Numbers - 02 8030 1000, 1300 393 835 & 1300 722 141 only

I have raised this matter with Billing only to be told that it is the hands of the developers and when I tried to inquire as to progress I got no reply to my email.

devindag
Exetel Staff

Re: Incorrect billing on ExeSim Saver plan

Post by devindag » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Please note that your request has been forwarded to the billing department under reference 9783344 and it is being looked in to.

We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Exetel apologise for the inconvenience caused.

daptokid

Post by daptokid » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:30 pm

When might I expect a reply given that 13 days have now elapsed since your post and also given that I emailed Exetel Billing on Tuesday 26 January and it is now Friday 29th January and I have yet to receive a reply to my email?

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:37 pm

You may expect a response for this soon. Apologies for any delays.