New nano sim activation

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
t4796

New nano sim activation

Post by t4796 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm

I just got a new phone and picked up a nano sim from the local optus shop to replace my current micro sim.

Is there anybody there that can change it over for me without waiting 3 days for a replacement in the mail?

The lady at the optus shop said it should be as easy as me supplying the 13 digit number on the card and somebody making the necessary adjustment at the exetel end.

Thanks,
Christian.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: New nano sim activation

Post by KavindaS » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:14 pm

t4796 wrote:I just got a new phone and picked up a nano sim from the local optus shop to replace my current micro sim.

Is there anybody there that can change it over for me without waiting 3 days for a replacement in the mail?

The lady at the optus shop said it should be as easy as me supplying the 13 digit number on the card and somebody making the necessary adjustment at the exetel end.

Thanks,
Christian.
As far as I am aware of, it is not possible to replace the sims which are not under the sim stock of Exetel, which is assigned from Optus directly. However I will further check with our provisioning department tomorrow and update you. PM me your relevant mobile service number with the 13 digit sim number.

t4796

Re: New nano sim activation

Post by t4796 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Thanks Kavinda.