Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Porting numbers into Exetel

Post by KavindaS » Tue May 28, 2019 5:58 pm

carrie wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi KavindaS,

May I know if you have received my mobile number via PM? Appreciate your help to look into my porting issue ASAP. Thank you.
Unfortunately there is no PM in my inbox. Can you try to resend or reply here with any Exetel provided ticket reference number? If not send an email to provisioning@exetel.com.au stating your query and the mobile number. You will get a ticket reference number through an automated email. Reply here confirming the reference number, and I will get this escalated to fast track accordingly.

carrie

Post by carrie » Tue May 28, 2019 6:09 pm

carrie wrote:

Hi KavindaS,
I have just sent you another PM / email with my mobile number. At the same time, I have also sent the email according to your instructions. The ticket reference number is #15174674# Could you please help to escalate the issue ASAP? Thank you.

Regards,
Carrie
Hi Carrie,

I have escalated and identified issue within the supplier activation process has been rectified now. Therefore, power reboot the mobile phone in 30 minutes and check the service.

carrie

Post by carrie » Tue May 28, 2019 8:19 pm

carrie wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:09 pm
carrie wrote:

Hi KavindaS,
I have just sent you another PM / email with my mobile number. At the same time, I have also sent the email according to your instructions. The ticket reference number is #15174674# Could you please help to escalate the issue ASAP? Thank you.

Regards,
Carrie
Hi Carrie,

I have escalated and identified issue within the supplier activation process has been rectified now. Therefore, power reboot the mobile phone in 30 minutes and check the service.
Hi KavindaS,
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Carrie