Page 1 of 1

New sim activation

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm
by ipz9rv
Hi,

I would like to know when my new sim will be activated. I've got my new Exetel sim today (26/03/19) and went through the activation process yesterday (25/03/19). But Exetel website it shows pending and still I can see the activation button next to. My previous provider was Catch connect which uses OPTUS network, I am just wondering is it under processing or something went wrong.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:51 pm
by KavindaS
ipz9rv wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Hi,

I would like to know when my new sim will be activated. I've got my new Exetel sim today (26/03/19) and went through the activation process yesterday (25/03/19). But Exetel website it shows pending and still I can see the activation button next to. My previous provider was Catch connect which uses OPTUS network, I am just wondering is it under processing or something went wrong.
This is seems to be a port in request. However, I need to check the activation status on your service from the back end. Therefore, PM me your mobile service number to check on this.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 pm
by ipz9rv
PM sent. Thanks.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 pm
by ipz9rv
KavindaS wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:51 pm
ipz9rv wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Hi,

I would like to know when my new sim will be activated. I've got my new Exetel sim today (26/03/19) and went through the activation process yesterday (25/03/19). But Exetel website it shows pending and still I can see the activation button next to. My previous provider was Catch connect which uses OPTUS network, I am just wondering is it under processing or something went wrong.
This is seems to be a port in request. However, I need to check the activation status on your service from the back end. Therefore, PM me your mobile service number to check on this.
PM sent. Thanks.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:33 am
by KavindaS
ipz9rv wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 pm
PM sent. Thanks.
I have received the PM and thank you. I have escalated this with the provisioning department to check the status and provide you a feedback accordingly.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am
by ipz9rv
ipz9rv wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 pm
KavindaS wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:51 pm
ipz9rv wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Hi,

I would like to know when my new sim will be activated. I've got my new Exetel sim today (26/03/19) and went through the activation process yesterday (25/03/19). But Exetel website it shows pending and still I can see the activation button next to. My previous provider was Catch connect which uses OPTUS network, I am just wondering is it under processing or something went wrong.
This is seems to be a port in request. However, I need to check the activation status on your service from the back end. Therefore, PM me your mobile service number to check on this.
PM sent. Thanks.
Thanks. Seems my previous service has been disconnected but Exetel is not activated yet.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:13 pm
by KavindaS
ipz9rv wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am
Thanks. Seems my previous service has been disconnected but Exetel is not activated yet.
Exetel provision status still pending. If the previous sim stopped working, it appears to be now 50% of the change has been completed. I have informed, and one of the provisioning team member is currently working on this. They will provide you a feedback accordingly.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:27 pm
by ipz9rv
Exetel provision status still pending. If the previous sim stopped working, it appears to be now 50% of the change has been completed. I have informed, and one of the provisioning team member is currently working on this. They will provide you a feedback accordingly.
[/quote]

Thanks for your action. Hopefully, it will work soon as I can't make/receive any calls/sms.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:31 pm
by KavindaS
ipz9rv wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:27 pm
Exetel provision status still pending. If the previous sim stopped working, it appears to be now 50% of the change has been completed. I have informed, and one of the provisioning team member is currently working on this. They will provide you a feedback accordingly.
Thanks for your action. Hopefully, it will work soon as I can't make/receive any calls/sms.
[/quote]

It should work, if there is no back-end activation issues. Please wait for their feedback and move forward with the response.

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:26 am
by ipz9rv
KavindaS wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:31 pm
ipz9rv wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:27 pm
Exetel provision status still pending. If the previous sim stopped working, it appears to be now 50% of the change has been completed. I have informed, and one of the provisioning team member is currently working on this. They will provide you a feedback accordingly.
Thanks for your action. Hopefully, it will work soon as I can't make/receive any calls/sms.
It should work, if there is no back-end activation issues. Please wait for their feedback and move forward with the response.
[/quote]

All done, Thanks for your help Kavinda :P

Re: New sim activation

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:38 am
by KavindaS
ipz9rv wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:26 am
[All done, Thanks for your help Kavinda :P
Always nice to hear the good news is coming from the other side :)