8mb plan

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
CordlezToaster

8mb plan

Post by CordlezToaster » Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Dear Exetel

As a customer of many years i would like to see the reintroduction of 8mb plans i understand they have now disappeared.
Please bring them back.

Cheers

ForumAdmin

Re: 8mb plan

Post by ForumAdmin » Thu May 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Currently Telstra has far too many exchanges where 8 mb services are 'capped' to 3 mbps and the promised plan to eliminate these blocked exchanges doesn't seem to be working.

We can always arrange for a current customer to get an 8 mbps service (on the basis they are aware of the possibility they will only get a 3 mbps speed) but we can't more generally offer something we have no certainty of delivering.

CordlezToaster

Post by CordlezToaster » Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I can see that there are 2 8mb plans available in the user facilities, but both have 12month contracts.
Im happy to go this plan but do not want to enter a 12month commitment, i might be moving address soon and dont want to break my contract and given that in recent months plans have changed you might bring something better out next week.

Is there any way i can get the 8mb service with out the contract? i do have good billing history.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

CordlezToaster wrote:I can see that there are 2 8mb plans available in the user facilities, but both have 12month contracts.
Im happy to go this plan but do not want to enter a 12month commitment, i might be moving address soon and dont want to break my contract and given that in recent months plans have changed you might bring something better out next week.

Is there any way i can get the 8mb service with out the contract? i do have good billing history.

paulp@exetel.com.au

asking for your plan start date to revert to your previous plan start date.