Change plans fee

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
pjetson

Change plans fee

Post by pjetson » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 am

In the latest newsletter, it says that there is a $40 fee to change plans without a new contract, or a $20 fee to change plans with a new 12 month contract. However, the web site says $0 to change plans with a new 12 month contract. Which is correct?

Thanks, Peter

raymond
Exetel Staff

Re: Change plans fee

Post by raymond » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:48 am

pjetson wrote:In the latest newsletter, it says that there is a $40 fee to change plans without a new contract, or a $20 fee to change plans with a new 12 month contract. However, the web site says $0 to change plans with a new 12 month contract. Which is correct?

Thanks, Peter
It is $40 for change plan without a new contract or $20 fee to change plan with a new contract.

You need to click "Apply" button to select contract and check corrected charge.

Mulder

Post by Mulder » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:37 am

I too went looking for these plans yet all plans I can find have a $75 fee applied to them for change of service.
I cannot find the $40 and $20 change services fee plans.
I wish to change from ADSL1 to ADSL2 and the plans available are cheaper than what i pay now yet I cant find the ones with the reduced change over fees in them.
Any one have a direct link?

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Mulder wrote:I too went looking for these plans yet all plans I can find have a $75 fee applied to them for change of service.
I cannot find the $40 and $20 change services fee plans.
I wish to change from ADSL1 to ADSL2 and the plans available are cheaper than what i pay now yet I cant find the ones with the reduced change over fees in them.
Any one have a direct link?
changing from ADSL1 to ADSL2 will come under a different policy as there may also be a provider change involved, for the most part it's effectively a new connection, best to check directly with sales though