Change from TCV20-50 to A-30 in member facilities?

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Triggery

Change from TCV20-50 to A-30 in member facilities?

Post by Triggery » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 pm

My parents are currently on a Telstra based ADSL2+ connection (TCV20-50) and I would like to change them to an AAPT connection (A-30). The qualification check on the new order form states that an AAPT connection is available for their service number. However, the AAPT plans are not available for selection in the Change ADSL section of the Member Facilities. Can this be added - or alternatively what is the best way to change to an AAPT plan?

Thanks.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Change from TCV20-50 to A-30 in member facilities?

Post by stevecJ » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Triggery wrote:My parents are currently on a Telstra based ADSL2+ connection (TCV20-50) and I would like to change them to an AAPT connection (A-30). The qualification check on the new order form states that an AAPT connection is available for their service number. However, the AAPT plans are not available for selection in the Change ADSL section of the Member Facilities. Can this be added - or alternatively what is the best way to change to an AAPT plan?

Thanks.
Hi Triggery,

I have already passed this to one of the sales representative in order to provide you with the required information. :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Triggery wrote:My parents are currently on a Telstra based ADSL2+ connection (TCV20-50) and I would like to change them to an AAPT connection (A-30). The qualification check on the new order form states that an AAPT connection is available for their service number. However, the AAPT plans are not available for selection in the Change ADSL section of the Member Facilities. Can this be added - or alternatively what is the best way to change to an AAPT plan?

Thanks.
Currently the option to move from a plan offered via the Telstra Network to AAPT is not possible. However, you may consider plans offered via the Optus network. If you could send an email to residentialsales@exetel.com.au with the Service Number, we can run a qualification check to suggest the best plan we can offer for you.

Triggery

Post by Triggery » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks - however it seems that my parents exchange (Bald Hills - BLHS) does not have Optus equipment - only Telstra and AAPT seem to be available.