New NBN Order Summary - doesn't show VOIP

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
squeakytown

New NBN Order Summary - doesn't show VOIP

Post by squeakytown » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi am just putting in a new Order for a friend for Exetel NBN.
I selected 'Keep current number' ($15 charge) and put in Optus/Account number (They are with Exetel adsl bundled).
The Exetel Order summary page does not show the VOIP Transfer charge of $15 nor any of the VOIP transfer request details under the Service Details section of the summary (only says 'Service Number: New number -Which is the NBN service number). All details for the VOIP Transfer request are missing from the order summary?
I realise that VOIP transfer occurs separately after NBN activation but the order summary appears to ignore any of the selection made??
Can you please confirm this is correct for Exetel order - and that the VOIP transfer information is somewhere?
I do not want to lose this friends phone number.

Order Summary
ServiceNBN FTTN/B
100GB plan$39.99/mth
Speed12/1 Mbps
Activation cost$0.00
PSTN to VoIP Fee$0.00
WiFi Modem$59.00
Delivery fee$20.00
Contract18 months
TOTAL
minimum cost$798.82

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: New NBN Order Summary - doesn't show VOIP

Post by KavindaS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

squeakytown wrote:Hi am just putting in a new Order for a friend for Exetel NBN.
I selected 'Keep current number' ($15 charge) and put in Optus/Account number (They are with Exetel adsl bundled).
The Exetel Order summary page does not show the VOIP Transfer charge of $15 nor any of the VOIP transfer request details under the Service Details section of the summary (only says 'Service Number: New number -Which is the NBN service number). All details for the VOIP Transfer request are missing from the order summary?
I realise that VOIP transfer occurs separately after NBN activation but the order summary appears to ignore any of the selection made??
Can you please confirm this is correct for Exetel order - and that the VOIP transfer information is somewhere?
I do not want to lose this friends phone number.
I have checked this with our sales department and according to their confirmation, we don't charge $15 now. Unfortunately details will not display in the order summery section. However in order to confirm this you may have to contact our sales / provisioning departments or PM me your service number / customer id.