Refund for ADSL2 and Phone Cancellation

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
patara

Refund for ADSL2 and Phone Cancellation

Post by patara » Mon May 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help sort out my ADSL2 cancellation refund. I've been trying since the 9th May, and still have had no response via email support. On the 8th May my Exetel NBN was connected and I switched over to it. On the 9th I spoke to Christina on Sales and cancelled my ADSL2 service and my phone line and asked for the refund to be credited to my account. I've written a few times since, to Sales and to Billing, about this and my Pioneer Discount. Shehan, from Billing, contacted me on the 23rd to say my Pioneer Discount has been sorted but there was no mention of the cancellation refund. I responded the same day and asked again re the cancellation of ADSL2, phone line and refund but as yet have not heard back. My phone line is still connected, even though Christina told me she cancelled on the 9th. I have no idea re the ADSL2 as I transferred over to NBN on the 8th May. I've just paid this month's payment for the NBN and next payment will be due soon and as well I've paid for 3 weeks of ADSL2, on the cancelled service. I'm only on a pension and really need to get this sorted. My mobile calls are too expensive for me to hang onto a support line waiting for help, so I'm hoping someone here could follow this up for me. Thanks....Patricia

sankap
Exetel Staff

Re: Refund for ADSL2 and Phone Cancellation

Post by sankap » Mon May 29, 2017 5:05 pm

patara wrote:Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help sort out my ADSL2 cancellation refund. I've been trying since the 9th May, and still have had no response via email support. On the 8th May my Exetel NBN was connected and I switched over to it. On the 9th I spoke to Christina on Sales and cancelled my ADSL2 service and my phone line and asked for the refund to be credited to my account. I've written a few times since, to Sales and to Billing, about this and my Pioneer Discount. Shehan, from Billing, contacted me on the 23rd to say my Pioneer Discount has been sorted but there was no mention of the cancellation refund. I responded the same day and asked again re the cancellation of ADSL2, phone line and refund but as yet have not heard back. My phone line is still connected, even though Christina told me she cancelled on the 9th. I have no idea re the ADSL2 as I transferred over to NBN on the 8th May. I've just paid this month's payment for the NBN and next payment will be due soon and as well I've paid for 3 weeks of ADSL2, on the cancelled service. I'm only on a pension and really need to get this sorted. My mobile calls are too expensive for me to hang onto a support line waiting for help, so I'm hoping someone here could follow this up for me. Thanks....Patricia
Hi Patricia,

Sorry for the delay in reply to your email.
I've arranged a credit for the charges from 9th May for the ADSL service.
This credit will appear in your next monthly invoice. I have emailed you with the exact amount of the credit.

Thanks.

patara

Re: Refund for ADSL2 and Phone Cancellation

Post by patara » Mon May 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Thanks so much Sanka. I received your email. The quick response here is appreciated....Patricia