International traffic issues

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
dielman

International traffic issues

Post by dielman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:23 am

Currently having issues with international content, anything cached or hosted within Australia is working at full speed without issue but sites such as Twitch, and gaming services that contact international servers are either having issues or not working at all.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: International traffic issues

Post by KavindaS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm

dielman wrote:Currently having issues with international content, anything cached or hosted within Australia is working at full speed without issue but sites such as Twitch, and gaming services that contact international servers are either having issues or not working at all.
Could you please perform few continues ping tests and trace-routes to the sites and the gaming servers, where you experiencing the issues and drop an email with the attached test results to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au? Once you have received the email ticket no, you may update this thread with that and we will have a check on this.

dielman

Post by dielman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Unable to test at the moment as I'm looking after my child, but after choosing to be assigned a new IP everything went well for about 5 minutes, then went back to being trash. Glad I wasted one of the 30 chances at a new IP for nothing.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:52 pm

dielman wrote:Unable to test at the moment as I'm looking after my child, but after choosing to be assigned a new IP everything went well for about 5 minutes, then went back to being trash. Glad I wasted one of the 30 chances at a new IP for nothing.
Exetel apologise for the inconvenience may have caused by this. Once you have emailed us anytime, update this with the respective reference number and we will investigate.

dielman

Post by dielman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 am

I've emailed Rehan, but that was 15 hours ago and I haven't received a reply or any information about whats going on. I only got an email from Rehan after returning a phone call and talking to a level 1 tech who said Rehan would email within 2 minutes. After questioning why it took 2 hours to be sent an email I replied with my tests and it's been 15 hours of no communication.

It's been 2 days since I replied to the level 1 Tech who emailed me, and have not received a reply or any information about whats going on.

Who exactly do I talk to so I can get this fixed? It's been 2 days of me chasing you for action on this, it's not good enough.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

dielman wrote:I've emailed Rehan, but that was 15 hours ago and I haven't received a reply or any information about whats going on. I only got an email from Rehan after returning a phone call and talking to a level 1 tech who said Rehan would email within 2 minutes. After questioning why it took 2 hours to be sent an email I replied with my tests and it's been 15 hours of no communication.

It's been 2 days since I replied to the level 1 Tech who emailed me, and have not received a reply or any information about whats going on.

Who exactly do I talk to so I can get this fixed? It's been 2 days of me chasing you for action on this, it's not good enough.

I have checked the ticket and by looking at the comments, it seems Rehan has escalated this with our Level 3 engineers and waiting on their response. He will update you accordingly as soon as he receives an update by them.