Speed upgrade - how long?

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Nathan Salman

Speed upgrade - how long?

Post by Nathan Salman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:14 pm

I put in a speed upgrade last month and was told it would be done on the 14th. I have noticed the billing and plan has changed, and have paid the additional fees (including a plan change fee), however the speed is still the same lousy speed. I thought the reason it would be delayed until the 14th was because that was the day everything would be ready by?

IsuruB
Exetel Staff

Re: Speed upgrade - how long?

Post by IsuruB » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Nathan Salman wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:14 pm
I put in a speed upgrade last month and was told it would be done on the 14th. I have noticed the billing and plan has changed, and have paid the additional fees (including a plan change fee), however the speed is still the same lousy speed. I thought the reason it would be delayed until the 14th was because that was the day everything would be ready by?
Hi Nathan, we are looking into this query. Please await further updates shortly.

Nathan Salman

Post by Nathan Salman » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:59 am

Still waiting, yet you have the cheek to send me a bill overnight.

IsuruB
Exetel Staff

Post by IsuruB » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Nathan Salman wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:59 am
Still waiting, yet you have the cheek to send me a bill overnight.
Please be advised that the Exetel Provisioning department will be looking into your plan change and will get back to you with a response. You have received the invoice as it was generated automatically by the system at the start of the new usage cycle.