New Apartment FTTP NTD Serial Number Mismatch

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
djuhn

New Apartment FTTP NTD Serial Number Mismatch

Post by djuhn » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 am

We just settled and moved into a new apartment complex.
I signed up with Exetel and apparently my service has been activated, but none of my UNI-D ports are active.
I have gotten nowhere with support and now an NBN tech is scheduled to come.

I have spoken with 3 other people in the complex on 2 different providers and each have told me the serial number on their NTD doesn't match what NBN has for their address and had to have it updated.

How can I get you guys to do this and save the techie a visit and save me some time?

rehanj
Exetel Staff

Re: New Apartment FTTP NTD Serial Number Mismatch

Post by rehanj » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:08 pm

djuhn wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 am
We just settled and moved into a new apartment complex.
I signed up with Exetel and apparently my service has been activated, but none of my UNI-D ports are active.
I have gotten nowhere with support and now an NBN tech is scheduled to come.

I have spoken with 3 other people in the complex on 2 different providers and each have told me the serial number on their NTD doesn't match what NBN has for their address and had to have it updated.

How can I get you guys to do this and save the techie a visit and save me some time?
Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please PM me your Service Number or Customer ID, or email us this info to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au, we'll be more than happy to assist you with confirming if there is an NTD mismatch for your new service.