Slow ADSL2

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Post Reply
dragz7
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:40 am

Slow ADSL2

Post by dragz7 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:25 am

Good morning,

Yesterday I received a email saying my service has been connected. So I configure the modem that I already had and ran a speed test after inf noticing that I was unable to open any we page or google because of the slow speed.

Could this be a line in my fault? Or because I didn't get the exetel modem?

I have trying calling however am unable to get through to tech support

dragz7
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:40 am

Re: Slow ADSL2

Post by dragz7 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:26 am

Screenshot_20190427-103437_Samsung Internet.jpg
Speed
Screenshot_20190427-103437_Samsung Internet.jpg (243.62 KiB) Viewed 382 times

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Slow ADSL2

Post by rasikak » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:48 pm

dragz7 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:25 am
Good morning,

Yesterday I received a email saying my service has been connected. So I configure the modem that I already had and ran a speed test after inf noticing that I was unable to open any we page or google because of the slow speed.

Could this be a line in my fault? Or because I didn't get the exetel modem?

I have trying calling however am unable to get through to tech support
Thank you for reaching out. Please PM your customer ID or the service number to assist you further.

kidda
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Slow ADSL2

Post by kidda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm

i have slow adsl since yesterday. pm sent to rasikak

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Slow ADSL2

Post by rasikak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:00 pm

rasikak wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:48 pm
dragz7 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:25 am
Good morning,

Yesterday I received a email saying my service has been connected. So I configure the modem that I already had and ran a speed test after inf noticing that I was unable to open any we page or google because of the slow speed.

Could this be a line in my fault? Or because I didn't get the exetel modem?

I have trying calling however am unable to get through to tech support
Thank you for reaching out. Please PM your customer ID or the service number to assist you further.

Thank you for reaching out. We have sent an email ref #14917584 to your nominated email address requesting further details with regards to the service issue. Please advise us accordingly.

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Slow ADSL2

Post by rasikak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:22 pm

kidda wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm
i have slow adsl since yesterday. pm sent to rasikak
Thank you for reaching out. We have contacted you via email ticket #14917789. Please advise us accordingly to further check on your service issue.

Post Reply