pay live option

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Post Reply
Mick.G
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm

pay live option

Post by Mick.G » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:24 am

I would like to know every time i go to pay my bill the "Pay live" option is missing ? and also can not pay by credit/Debit card! , Will this ever be resolved !! :shock:

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1994
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: pay live option

Post by James » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:49 am

Why not just pay via direct debit each month?

Mick.G
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Re: pay live option

Post by Mick.G » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 am

James wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:49 am
Why not just pay via direct debit each month?
Because that doesn't work also.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: pay live option

Post by KavindaS » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Mick.G wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 am
James wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:49 am
Why not just pay via direct debit each month?
Because that doesn't work also.
Can you confirm a ticket reference number here or provide the service number details via a PM, and I will check with the accounts receivable department ?

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: pay live option

Post by KavindaS » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 pm

KavindaS wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Mick.G wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 am
James wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:49 am
Why not just pay via direct debit each month?
Because that doesn't work also.
Can you confirm a ticket reference number here or provide the service number details via a PM, and I will check with the accounts receivable department ?
PM received and thanks. I got the accounts receivable team to email you via the ticket reference 16248657. You may reply to them for any further questions.

Mick.G
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Re: pay live option

Post by Mick.G » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:36 am

Finally got to pay my bill . Done.

Post Reply