ADSL Referral Bonus

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
ForumAdmin

ADSL Referral Bonus

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 am

As you may have seen from the February 2011 Exetel News Letter the referral bonus has been increased to $30.00 for all referrals received after 1st February 2011.

bodogbodog

Re: ADSL Referral Bonus

Post by bodogbodog » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 am

I've lost track of the details of the current referral bonus scheme and thw information on the Exetel site is out of date @ https://www.exetel.com.au/members/referral.php - I know the refer now gets a $30 credit but does the new customer signing up get any credit on their account at all? (at one point they used to)

While I'm asking questions - is there now any benefit from making the referral as a Exetel LITE agent as opposed to as a standard customer - it looks like it's now $30 either way

On what services does the $30 get paid? - ADSL, ADSL2+ I know but what about CAPx and HSPA plans?

If a new customer is taking up ADSL2, Voice and some CAPx plans are there multiple referral bonuses?

Thanks

Surfn Chick

Post by Surfn Chick » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi Just wondering as I am now on the new NBN fibre service can I take part in a referral bonus?

PiyumiK
Exetel Staff

Post by PiyumiK » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Surfn Chick wrote:Hi Just wondering as I am now on the new NBN fibre service can I take part in a referral bonus?
Hi there,

Yes as a customer of Exetel with an active service you are allowed to take part in the referral scheme. However for you to receive the $100 referral credit (and 2 months free ADSL2+ charge for your friend) - you must get your friend to sign up on to the OT or OF plans supplied via the Optus network which can be found here - http://www.exetel.com.au/a_plan_pricing_adsl2_new.php and get them to insert your service number in the order form, where it says "Recommender Number*"

Surfn Chick

Post by Surfn Chick » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks for that information.

However, the majority of people living in the Kiama Downs/Minnamurra area that I know have NBN ready homes and are with another ISP I couldn't imagine them wanting to change for ADSL2 but I will keep it in mind.

The local community are interested in NBN fibre and ask those of us that have been on the trial our opinion, and they are the potential new customers for Exetel. I will just have to wait to see if there are any incentives but that maybe too late.

PiyumiK
Exetel Staff

Post by PiyumiK » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm

We are just in the process of discussing an agent program for NBN customers - i.e. you could become an agent if you match the agent criteria - and you would be able to bring in NBN customers and be reimbursed for doing so - that is the only other option. But for now there is no referral program for non Optus (OT & OF) plans.

PiyumiK
Exetel Staff

Post by PiyumiK » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 pm

PiyumiK wrote:
Surfn Chick wrote:Hi Just wondering as I am now on the new NBN fibre service can I take part in a referral bonus?
Hi again,

Just providing an update on the referral scheme for NBN and Telstra Fibre plans - for every new customer you refer, a $30.00 referral bonus will be applied against your account once the new referred NBN/Telstra Fibre service becomes active. Please make sure they insert your service number in the order form where it says "Recommender Number" (no matter what product you have with us i.e. ADSL1/ADSL2+/Mobile Broadband/Mobile). Good luck :)

geoffyboy

Post by geoffyboy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 am

Does this still happen?

I didnt see anywhere when I signed up my parents last month for a refereal.

Geoff

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Does this still happen?

I didnt see anywhere when I signed up my parents last month for a refereal.

Geoff
Hi Geoff,

Please be advised that we no longer provide the refereal credit scheme.

Kind Regards

Nicole