$20.00 A Month For Full Service (Real) Telephone Line Rental

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
perthchap

Re: $20.00 A Month For Full Service (Real) Telephone Line Re

Post by perthchap » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello

Dont mean to hijack the thread but I cant start a new topic for some reason and this is kind of related to the Exetel phone line rental:-

I have been an existing exetel user for years. I am moving and want to sign up for the OT-20 service with

the exetel phone line service

1) do I need to contact telstra when I move in to get the phone number first or can exetel do this?

2)When should I contact exetel (i.e day before move in or 2 days after I contact Telstra)?

Thanks

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

perthchap wrote:Hello

Dont mean to hijack the thread but I cant start a new topic for some reason and this is kind of related to the Exetel phone line rental:-

I have been an existing exetel user for years. I am moving and want to sign up for the OT-20 service with

1) do I need to contact telstra when I move in to get the phone number first or can exetel do this?

2)When should I contact exetel (i.e day before move in or 2 days after I contact Telstra)?

Thanks
An Exetel sales representative will shortly advise you over this.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:24 pm

perthchap wrote:Hello

Thanks
Hi Perthchap,

Assuming your new home had an old phone line you would just get Exetel to activate the new line/give you a number; https://www.exetel.com.au/order_full_bu ... e_form.php

James

danioj

Post by danioj » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

G'Day All,

Just made the jump back to Exetel after too (forced) years with Optus. For the first time in a while I have gone for a non naked DSL service, primarily I guess due to the fact that Exetel no longer provide them. So here I am on a great plan AZ-1TB and have a full fixed line. Unfortunately for my phone requirements I am still with PennyTel. This seems like a waste given I have the fixed line. Reason I am staying with PennyTel is that their Freedom Plan is excellent for my requirements, lots of calls to fixed lines and non Optus mobiles etc.

I know that Exetel offer a plan which is good, but unfortunately doesn't help for my calls to non Optus mobiles. I need a plan that allows a fixed spend per month. If Exetel offered an unlimited type plan which was fairly priced - id sign up.

Great to be back!!

: )

Daniel

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 am

danioj wrote:G'Day All,

Just made the jump back to Exetel after too (forced) years with Optus. For the first time in a while I have gone for a non naked DSL service, primarily I guess due to the fact that Exetel no longer provide them. So here I am on a great plan AZ-1TB and have a full fixed line. Unfortunately for my phone requirements I am still with PennyTel. This seems like a waste given I have the fixed line. Reason I am staying with PennyTel is that their Freedom Plan is excellent for my requirements, lots of calls to fixed lines and non Optus mobiles etc.

I know that Exetel offer a plan which is good, but unfortunately doesn't help for my calls to non Optus mobiles. I need a plan that allows a fixed spend per month. If Exetel offered an unlimited type plan which was fairly priced - id sign up.

Great to be back!!

: )

Daniel
Hi Daniel,

We currently do not have a telephone plan with included calls to non Optus mobiles. However, we suggest that you check you Members Portal from time to time to keep a track of Exetels current offers and promotions.