Cannot get any response to calling emailing no service no modem

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Jackiet

Cannot get any response to calling emailing no service no modem

Post by Jackiet » Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm

I have been waiting for over a month, have not received any response to requests for information on the whereabouts of the modem, no response to calling, emails and at my wits end. Want to cancel as cannot manage without any service. HELP :oops: :oops:

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Re: Cannot get any response to calling emailing no service no modem

Post by nilushid » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Jackiet wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm
I have been waiting for over a month, have not received any response to requests for information on the whereabouts of the modem, no response to calling, emails and at my wits end. Want to cancel as cannot manage without any service. HELP :oops: :oops:
We are sorry about the inconveniences caused. Can you PM us your customer ID or the service number to look in to this

Jackiet

Post by Jackiet » Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 pm

PM sent

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Thu May 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Jackiet wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 pm
PM sent
Thanks for the message. Your service is currently pending for activation. Therefore, we have escalated this to the provisioning management and they will get back to you on your inquiry

Ref: #14950750

MenakaD
Exetel Staff

Post by MenakaD » Fri May 03, 2019 1:30 pm

Jackiet wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Thank you for the message and we apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have got your order escalated with our suppliers and we will get back to you shortly with the tech appointment information.