NBN Activation

Services provided via NBN Co, Opticomm, Open Networks, Red Train, LBN Co, and TPG FttB
Post Reply
cvydarb
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:44 pm

NBN Activation

Post by cvydarb » Wed May 08, 2019 5:21 pm

I signed up on Apriil 29, haven't heard anything since other than that $1 was taken out of my account.
Account says pending but I have no indication as to a time frame for NBN call out, installation, expected date to be connected, when the router/modem will be sent etc.
I'm moving from ADSL to NBN and it's only FTTN so the amount of work done on NBN CO's side shouldn't be extensive.
Emailed customer service a few days ago with no response in sight either.

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Activation

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 pm

cvydarb wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:21 pm
I signed up on Apriil 29, haven't heard anything since other than that $1 was taken out of my account.
Account says pending but I have no indication as to a time frame for NBN call out, installation, expected date to be connected, when the router/modem will be sent etc.
I'm moving from ADSL to NBN and it's only FTTN so the amount of work done on NBN CO's side shouldn't be extensive.
Emailed customer service a few days ago with no response in sight either.
I am unable to trace the new application details here. Can you PM me the provided customer id or the service number?

cvydarb
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Re: NBN Activation

Post by cvydarb » Thu May 09, 2019 11:56 am

KavindaS wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 pm
cvydarb wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:21 pm
I signed up on Apriil 29, haven't heard anything since other than that $1 was taken out of my account.
Account says pending but I have no indication as to a time frame for NBN call out, installation, expected date to be connected, when the router/modem will be sent etc.
I'm moving from ADSL to NBN and it's only FTTN so the amount of work done on NBN CO's side shouldn't be extensive.
Emailed customer service a few days ago with no response in sight either.
I am unable to trace the new application details here. Can you PM me the provided customer id or the service number?
PM Sent

cvydarb
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Re: NBN Activation

Post by cvydarb » Tue May 14, 2019 3:48 pm

So I received an email 3 days ago asking for my phone line number (no idea why this wasn't asked for when I signed up if it's important?) and since then have received no information.

Signed up over 3 weeks ago, account has been pending ever since, next to no communication as to a time frame of when my account will be connected, no idea if the router/modem is on the way.

At this point I might be contacting someone to cancel my account altogether.

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Activation

Post by KavindaS » Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm

cvydarb wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:48 pm
So I received an email 3 days ago asking for my phone line number (no idea why this wasn't asked for when I signed up if it's important?) and since then have received no information.

Signed up over 3 weeks ago, account has been pending ever since, next to no communication as to a time frame of when my account will be connected, no idea if the router/modem is on the way.

At this point I might be contacting someone to cancel my account altogether.
Can you reply here with the ticket reference number, which you have received with the email ?

cvydarb
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Re: NBN Activation

Post by cvydarb » Thu May 16, 2019 11:46 am

#15017012#)

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Activation

Post by KavindaS » Thu May 16, 2019 3:38 pm

cvydarb wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:46 am
#15017012#)
You should now receive an email by them. If you have further queries, you may reply to the same provisioning email.

Post Reply